St Barts VIP Concierge Services
What Does it Cost to use Premium IV?
St Barts Concierge Fees
Engaging Premium IV's concierge services on St Barts costs you little more than if you scratched around and did it yourself.
We add a 10% administration fee for doing everything for you, saving you time and effort. If you have booked your villa or hotel through our sister company Premium Island Vacations the fee is reduced.
We already have the contacts, we have already done the research, and we already know the people we work with. While Premium IV has partnerships with villa rental companies, our services are available to anyone, regardless of who they have booked through or where they are staying.
You can come one year on a yacht, stay in a villa the next, then in a hotel the following, and still have the same service with same team of professionals, year in year out.
Full Concierge Services include
- Car rental
- VIP arrival and departure services
- Boat charter
- Private chefs and caterers with staff
- Babysitting services
- Restaurant reservations (free for our regular clients only)
- Luggage shipping
- Tennis courts and professionals
- Taxi services
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Fitness equipment and personal trainers
- Language tutors
- Flowers and floral arrangements
- Photographers and videographers
- Bar staff, servers and valets
Paid Concierge Services include
- Shopping and delivery
- On site personal assistance and chaperone
- Translating and secretarial services
- Event management
- Wedding planning
- Moving services
Our standard charge is 60 euros an hour, for a fully bilingual concierge complete with vehicle.