Meet and Greet Service
On Arrival On Sint Maarten
- Our agents will wait for you at the terminal entrance with a name sign.
- They will handle you from there, help with luggage, the fast lane for customs, and security.
- They will get boarding passes and have you checked onto your connecting flight.
Our team in Sint Maarten will:
- help you through Immigration and Passport Control
- carry your hand luggage
- check in your bags for transfer to St Barts
- manage your travel plans or luggage in the event of delays or cancellations.
When you arrive in St Barts,
- Collect your bags on carrousel upon arrival on St Barts
- If your bags arrive on a later flight due to weight restrictions, we will track them, and we will have them delivered to your place of stay.
Our Premium IV staff will meet you outside the arrivals hall, carry your luggage and either show you to your car rental provider or take you directly to your St Barts accommodation.
If your luggage is delayed by the connection airline, we will deliver to your St Barts hotel or villa, Please let us know your place of stay to set up coordination on St Barts.
You can come to the airport with us, or organize a convenient time to meet our team there.
We can provide the following services to help with your departure from St Barts:
- Collect your luggage from your St Barts accommodation
- Look after passports and tickets to help with check-in
- Help with customs forms
- Carry any hand luggage
When you land on St Maarten, we will:
- meet you at the Transfer Information desk
- carry your hand luggage and help with your checked-in bags
- deal with departure tax
- and, take you through passport control and security.
We will try to have you checked-in for your outbound flight before you arrive, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
Click here to book our VIP Services online
If you miss your connection, we will do everything we can to rebook a later flight, organize a private charter flight, book a ferry or even find a hotel for the night before making arrangements for the next day, if necessary.